Tuesday, August 19, 2025

Keep Cool-House Mouse Challenge

 Hey Everybody,

I'm back with another House Mouse challenge. Check it out here.

HMFMC #447 August 18 - August 31 - AG/Keeping Kool

Here's my card for this challenge.  He's keeping cool, by sitting under his little flower.


I stamped in Memento tuxedo black ink and colored the image with Copic Markers.  I cut it out with the Stampin' Up deckled edges circles. I used a sponge dauber to add daffodil delight ink to the edge of the image panel.

I cut two circles using the Stampin' Up Floral Delight designer series paper to make the rockers for my card.  I folded the circles in half an added my image circle.

When doing this step, it's best if you have either a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock or an A2 envelope so you can make sure the image isn't placed too high on the rocking platform.

I'm not sure what I want to use this for so it will remain without a sentiment until I need it.

I hope you can play along with these challenges.

Blessings,

Sue

7 comments:

April Williams said...

This is so cute! I love this rocker card. Wonderful coloring too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Cari S. said...

Adorable rocker card! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

Bunny said...

It is a cute rocker card. Nice coloring of the clay pot. I leave some of my cards without sentiments as well. I've tried to remove sentiments before and messed up the card so I learned to leave it off if I'm not sure. I haven't seen deckled edges in a long time. I do love the way they look. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the rocker card- and the great advise to check with the envelope before placing the image. Super sweet image and nothing better than a shady spot with the heat! Thanks for joining in the HMFMC!

Pam MacKay said...

What a fun design love the colors and your coloring! Thank for sharing with us over at HMFMC DT Pam

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sue :-) the image is adorable and I love the rocker design, very cool!! :-)

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x

Sue from Oregon said...

I think Rocking cards are always super fun! This is a cute one for sure! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

Something Old is New

 Hey Everybody, Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers. So this stamp set has stayed in my collection even though it retired years ago. M...