Saturday, April 4, 2009

Top Note Projects Inspired by Stef on SCS

I've been playing around with how to make a small top note box. My Upline gave me one which was made with a bag between the top note pieces. I wanted to try a box between the two pieces.
So I designed one and here it is. Oval Tall with True Friend stamped then white gel pen to make dots on the scallop. A dimensional to connect it to the box. The top note pieces were cut from Patterns Pack II at the same time through my cuttlebug. Then I used my scallop oval punch for both at the same time. I used snail to glue them to the box then punched out the pink box paper. I pinched the box at the top and use about 12" of white taffeta ribbon to close it. So quick and easy once I figured out how to make the box LOL!

This was another box I made but instead of colored paper I used whisper white because it was a thinner card stock and was easier to fold for this project. I used the garden green paper from Patterns Pack II. I used the reverse side of the paper for the true friend saying. 12" of white taffeta ribbon. Quick and easy!

Here's my top note purse for IC174. I wanted to experiment with my top note and see if there was something more I could do with it. Here it is, I made the box with pretty in pink card stock and used Kind Thoughts stamps on the box. I stamped in brocade blue and pretty in pink and pixie pink. The white ribbon was attached on the inside with snail. The top goes behind Just For You to close.

Here's my top note purse for IC174. I wanted to experiment with my top note and see if there was something more I could do with it. Here it is, I made the box with pretty in pink card stock and used Kind Thoughts stamps on the box. I stamped in brocade blue and pretty in pink and pixie pink. The white ribbon was attached on the inside with snail. The top goes behind Just For You to close.

It's been great to be able to stamp today and play in my pj's. I love Pajama days don't you?
I love looking at something and trying to do something out of the box with it. Love to find many uses for one thing. It's a great selling point for stamp sets, punches and now the top note die.
It's sunny and cold here in Ohio, but spring is here.......my lilacs have leaves!
I can't wait to see what they develop into this year.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Anne said...

Loving all the 'top note' inspiration your posting, Sue!

{HUGS}
-A. :)

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...