Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time to Stamp and Visit With A Friend

I have had fun this week visiting with friends and stamping with them.  I am happy to be making something other than Christmas cards!  I got so far behind making Christmas cards, that's about all I was making in December!  I heard one person say they'd make one Christmas card a week and by Dec. they'd have 50 or so.  I usually send out more than that, but it's a great plan.  I know I could also join the Christmas Card making forum and make so many a month.  Maybe I'll do that.....
  I've been having fun making cards with Roses in Winter an old retired favorite of mine.  Here are a few of the cards I made.  I'm having a tough time trying to get these cards lined up in rows of three.  I'm just going to leave it as it is......











May God Bless you as we enter into this New Year.
Bensarmom

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...