Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday's Stamping

What a fun day I had stamping with a dear friend and her sister.  We had lots of fun stamping samples from stamps that we didn't have.  we photographed samples or made cards that others shared.  What a grand time we had.  None of the, think, think, think, stuff with what will I make with this, you CASED the samples and talked, laughed and enjoyed.
Here are the cards I made with some of the things I stamped.

So what do you think?  I had fun using different stamps.  I have recently been using Stampin' Up stamps mostly so I can demo the cards or use them to show what's new at SU.  Some of these are SU stamps but most aren't.
It was a wonderful time of renewal just stamping and talking.  Nothing to worry about, no work to have to do after dinner.  It was a wonderful afternoon of fun.  We all need that every once in a while.
things are greening up around here.  The trees look pretty in their white buds and flowers.  Oh my Spring is the most wonderful time of year.  We've had weather mostly in the 70's, which is very unusal for Cleveland.
  Take care and thanks for visiting.
Blessings,


No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...