Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Card Ministry Cards

I can't believe it's still snowing here in Cleveland!  It's an on and off again snow but it's accumulating.
I have been busy making cards for Fridays Card Ministry.
Check them out. The first and second cards were CASED from Dawn.  Thanks Dawn.











This was a very easy card to make.  I used the Martha Stewart Christmas punch, and glued it to white paper which was sponged with navy ink. Then I added words and ribbon.


I have 3 cards done with paper cut and ready to go for Friday.  Tomorrow night I'll work on some more.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...