Sunday, May 27, 2012

FOR TODAY... May 27, 2012
  Outside my window... ~It's dark once again and very humid.  
 I am thinking..about Ben at a bonfire tonight with friends.  I have to let him grow up.
 I am thankful for...My husband, kids and many friends 
 I am wearing...a t-shirt, jeans and shoes 
 I am remembering... ~the fun we had on our last vacation at the ocean.
 I am going...to bed earlier tonight. 
 I am currently reading... ~The Fiddler by Beverly Lewis
 I am hoping...to get some things done tomorrow, like finish comments on report cards.
 On my mind...~Sarah and how she's doing.
Noticing that...~the days are counting down until I'm out of school.
Pondering these words...~my good and faithful friend 
 In the kitchen...~it's quiet but looked up recipe to ice our cinnamon rolls
Around the house...~I can hear the tv as Tim and Sarah are watching it.
One of my favorite things ~making cards
From my picture journal...~
 This is the card I made today for the featured stamper.  I used the same stamp she did but colored my flower and added small flowers in the corner.  I also added rhinestones.

Blessing from today: I saw Jane at church tonight and Nancy. Those two ladies truly bless me with their friendship.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...