Sunday, May 20, 2012

Time Gets Away.....Then It's Sunday!

It's funny how sometimes time gets away from you. It's Sunday and it's been a busy time for me. Thursday Tim and I went to the Yanni concert here in Clevland at the State Theatre which is beautiful and 90 years old this year. The beauty speaks for itself. The seats on the other hand were awful. They are hooked together so when someone moved we all felt it. The air didn't feel like it was on until 30 minutes into the show. There was no leg room or arm room in the seats. All that said, I enjoyed the concert. Tim gave me tickets for Christmas. (That was a present really for both of us.....he loves to hear the music too.) Here's a favorite of mine to listen to while you read the rest.  It's called Swept Away Friday I had some ladies over for a make it take it. Here's what we made.


Saturday I was able to play some of the challenges on Splitcoast Stampers.  Here they are.  The butterfly card is for today's Featured Stamper.  She used this set so I was thrilled to be able to color it again.  It's a current favorite of mine, from sweet n sassy stamps.
This card was for the Saturday Inspiration challenge.  Here was my inspiration.  I used the orange measuring cup as my inspiration.
The poppy stamp is from Hero Arts and it's called Poppy Background.
Saturday. Tim and the kids got mulch put down in most of the yard in 2 hours.  I kept going between the house and outside to refill drinks and bring whatever they needed.  The kids loved having their mom wait on them.  That doesn't happen often, now that they can do for themselves.
I also made lunch for everyone so they were all happy campers when they came in and cleaned up and lunch was ready for them.

I got to go to Hollos and Hobby Lobby with Jan today.  We had fun in both places.  However Hollos didn't have their air conditioning on and we had to leave earlier than we wanted because it was so hot in there.

Hobby Lobby is always a great place to shop.  I got a couple of stamps for the card ministry and some 50% off bling for me.

Last night for the first time we went to Ruby Tuesday since I wanted a good salad bar.  I was truly impressed with what they had.  We all enjoyed our meals.  We'll have to remember that place.

Well, I have more things to do today.  I have to visit a customer, organize my craft area, input grades and get report card scores, and clean up around here...........so much to do, I don't have to leave home to be busy! 
Have a wonderful Sunday.
It's beautiful here in Cleveland.
Blessings,


No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...