Thursday, October 3, 2013

Love Alone is Worth The Fight

I found this tonight and loved the sound of it and the images. It was just released Oct. 1st, so I'll have to wait a bit before a version comes out with the words.  But take a listen, this is amazing.

Think about your relationships whether they are friends or spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend.  Are your relationships worth fighting for?  They should be.  Sometimes it's so hard for us to do that.  We've been with ones we love for so long that we take them for granted.  We all do it, we're human.  What will you do starting today to fight for the relationships in your life?  What needs fixing?  What needs to be done by you?  First you'll need to be very honest with yourself and ask God to reveal where you need to work.  Just ask, he'll tell you.

I saw this and was again reminded of what a blessing Tim is to me.  We celebrated our 20th anniversary a month ago.  I need to be reminded more often what a blessing he is so I don't take him for granted.  He does so much for all of us.

Do you know over the weekend when I felt sad and disjointed Tim took us for ice cream.  I know, you're not supposed to use food to cheer someone up like that, but it was so nice and tasted so good!  Sarah loved it too. :)
  Jan has been named the Queen for this week on SCS.  Here's the card I CASED from Jan's gallery.
I love sunflowers. I stamped the sunflower in memento black ink and colored it with Copic markers. I added fancy corners and layered the image with garden green and daffodil. I added a banner but mine's at the bottom of the card. The background is crumb cake which is embossed with cherry blossoms from Darice embossing folder.
  This card was made for the SCS Hope You Can Cling To, challenge.  You were to choose from several inspiration pieces.  I chose this one.  
        I used the sponges and sponged from the bottom to the top using pretty in pink, then primrose, then plum and eggplant. I stamped the tree with black and sponged the water for a reflection. I also added white pen for movement of water. The border was sponged with black.
Tonight I'll leave you with this beautiful song called Healing is in Your Hand by Christy Nockels.


Blessing of the day:I got a lot done here at home and finally returned a dress that I bought for Ben's wedding but didn't wear.
I'm off to talk to God about what I need to do to better my relationships.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...