Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fun Day Ahead

What a fun day I have before me.  I am all alone here at home and  am playing the music loud and singing with it!  Sarah's at her friend Sarah's house and Tim's at his dad's house working with his siblings.  It's not often I get the house to myself.  Once in a while it's okay, I wouldn't want it all the time.

I love the look of this picture.  Summer is one of my favorite times of the year.  Love the blue skies, warm temps and colorful life.  Flip flops on feet or bare feet, iced tea on the back screened in porch, beautiful flowers growing on the porch so the deer don't eat them!  Love it!
I came across this on FB today and loved it.
 This was on a site for appreciating your husband, but I think it could apply to friends as well.
 This little sweet girl was made for featured stamper.  Anita was chosen today.  She colors something on all of her cards.  Her coloring is amazing.  Here's my card and the card of hers I chose to remake.  This card says, I miss you inside.  It will go to Operation Write Home for a soldier to send home to family or friends.

Blessing of the day:Time alone in the house
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...