Monday, March 31, 2014

Fun Times and Finish What He Started

It's been a fun time with Ben and Rachel being here.  They came in Thursday and left early this morning.  I think Tim had to drop them off at 5 a.m. or so.  Yikes, not my time of the morning at all!  They got home safe and sound.  
We have fun, family time when they are here.  Sometimes it's serious conversations and other times it's one-liners and lots of laughing.
We went to Panera for dinner Sunday then later went to Menchie's yogurt in Strongsville.  I got some silly pictures that I will post soon.

I saw this on FB and just had to use it today. :)
 These are two cards that I made for Sunday's featured stamper challenge.  I found two cards that gave me inspiration, so I made two cards instead of one.  The card on the left I colored watercolor paper with distress markers then sprayed it with water.  I dried the ink with my heat tool, then stamped in versamark then used black embossing powder.  Lastly I painted on ice stickles to give it some shimmer.

The tulips were colored with Copic markers, framed and added to pretty in pink cardstock.
 This is the card I made with an old stamp set from SU called, Serene Sunflowers.  I love this set.  It is a two-step stamping set.  After I made this and saw of quickly it went, I made 6 more for birthdays coming up.
 My sweet, sweet Sarah Annie went to see Demi Lavato here in Cleveland.  She got a photo taken with Demi and Sarah was almost speechless since Demi is her favorite singer.  I'm thrilled that Sarah got to have this once in a lifetime experience!

Here's a new song by Mercy Me called, Finish What He Started.  Listen to the lyrics.....He is more than able, to finish what he started....................

Blessing of the Day: Ben and Rachel got home safely.  I met a new friend named April today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...