Wednesday, July 30, 2014

City, Cat, Children, Cards


CCCC describes what's in today's post.  I just saw this song posted on FB by a friend of mine.  It is by City Harbor and it's called, Somebody Tell Them.  I really liked this, I hope you do too.


I love the look on this cat's face!  I had to re-post this.  I hope I remember I have it when the next birthday comes along.
 This is something I posted on FB a while back.  It was posted for Ben, Rachel and Sarah Annie. I love you guys soooo much.
 This was for yesterdays color challenge.  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral were the colors to be used.  At the last minute I decided to use dazzling diamonds on the flower.  It looks weird in the photo, but looks pretty in real life.
 This is my card for today's sketch challenge.  This is a new set I got called, Corner Garden and I love the different flowers in it.  It is so fun to color.  Coloring this card, was like being a kid again
Blessing of the Day: I got to rest from walking and I set up an Operation Write Home night here and on Splitcoaststampers!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...