Sunday, September 3, 2017

Painted Harvest Ideas


Welcome to Trusting In The Lord For All Things.  The stamp set I am featuring from the Holiday Catalog is Painted Harvest, (144783) which is on p.49 of the holiday catalog. You can bundle the stamp set with the leaf punch and save 10%.

Here is one of the projects I made for a class.    The mini pizza box comes in a pack of 8. (144645) It was stamped while it was flat, then folded to make a box. This box will hold 3"x 3" note cards with our new 3" x 3" envelopes. (145829)
Cut whisper white card stock 3" x 6" and score at 3".  The box is food safe so it will also hold a cookie, candy or a small gift item.


 These are note cards and envelopes from the annual catalog. They are my thank you cards for customer orders this month. Decorating the envelope is as important as stamping the front and inside of your card.

I haven't seen a color that this set doesn't look good in. Here is dapper denim stamped off the first layer then stamped full strength for the second layer.
The purple flowers are sweet sugarplum and rich razzleberry with a smoky slate center.

I try to find different ways my customers can use their stamps to get the most for their money.
Here are several examples: Fall wreaths, Christmas Wreath.

Another use is to cut the flowers out. The flower on the left is a sunflower with a cardstock stem.  The second flower is Bee Balm. The flower was cut out and cut in half. I layered the two pieces and cut off half of the brown circle and attached it to the front of the flower.

Another way to use this set with the pizza boxes is to make a shaker box.  This was made using daffodil delight, peek-a-boo peach and cajun craze. I used old olive for the ferns.  I cut acetate and card stock to 3" x 3". I cut the square using the stitched framelits second largest square. I adhered the acetate to the back of the box then added foam adhesive strips on top of that all the way around the inside of the box. I stamped on the daffodil delight card stock then placed it on top of the foam adhesive strips. I then cut  Painted Autumn designer series paper into 3 strips that were 7/8" x 3 1/2" and attached them to the front and sides of the box.
Lastly, I folded the box together.

I hope you enjoyed the projects shown today on your visit here.  If you would like to order any of these items please visit here.
Blessings,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this so much. Thanks for sharing

StampingGramma said...

Wow! So many beautiful color combos for the sunflowers. Thanks for sharing all these creative ideas.

Tricia Butts said...

Wonderful variety of projects. I think my favorite is the Dapper Denim.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for providing such great inspiration for these products.

snowbear said...

Really like the wreaths and pizza box!

Cavs, Cards and Craziness

 Crazy finishes for our Cleveland Cavaliers this week.  When they can hit threes, they're so much fun to watch. To come from behind and ...