Friday, September 8, 2017

The Heat Is On

Yesterday it was so cold here that Tim put the heat on. The cold and rain made it necessary. It felt good, yet something in me said it's too early. Today the heat went off.  
I found this on FB and had to post it here. I love sunflowers and cardinals.                                      
                                               
Yesterday was Ben and Rachel's 4th anniversary. I can't believe it's been 4 years already. They are south of Columbus in my sister's cabin to celebrate. I heard from Ben and it sounds like they are really enjoying their time there.
 Every time I think of the trouble with siblings, God gives me something to put me back on track. He showed this to me today. We'll see what God does with all of this pain and hurt that siblings have caused. I can't wait to see what God does with all of this.


 I saw this and agreed with it.  When I used to call her, if I was upset, all I had to do was hear her voice and I'd cry.  I knew she'd bring peace to me by talking with me.  Ever feel that way?
This is my card for the challenge-Go West. It was a clean and simple challenge, so I kept the colors to a minimum. Check out the photo next to it. This is a photo from Arizona. I didn't take it but traveled to Arizona and fell in love with it.


Today's Free 4 All challenge was to make a card signifying something from the 70's.
I remember singing to Cat Stevens. Morning has broken was one of my favorite songs. That's what I portrayed here in my card.
This card is for the sketch challenge for Wednesday.
Verse of the Day:
Image result for Matthew 5:13

Here's the Cat Steven's song that I spoke of earlier in the post. I've just sat down to listen to some 70's music. Remember Moody Blues?


Blessing of the Day: Tim and I had lunch together and found out we both liked many of the same musicians from the 70's. Learned something new about Tim after 24 years!

Praying for all who have suffered through hurricanes or will suffer through them soon. God protect them please.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....