Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas 2019


 Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday Jesus!



This was a little pine tree that I bought December of 2014. Here's Phoebe kitty, her first Christmas with us.
Here is that same tree in 2019. It has the same, exact ornaments on it as well! I wonder how tall it will get.
My brother came up from Florida to visit mom. He took this picture and wrote these words about her.
This brought tears to my eyes.

If you want to solve the worlds problems clone this lady and her husband they taught me everything I needed to be successful faith, love, hope and forgiveness. I love you Mom
Merry Christmas.


This is the first afghan of 2020's donations to Laura's Home. I make these all year then donate them in December a week or so before Christmas.
Here are 5 snowman cards I made after Emily and I made 'quilt' snowman backgrounds. I will use them for Splitcoast Birthday Random Acts of Kindness in January. I love doing this as it uses up retired supplies.

Verse of the Day:Matthew 7:24-27
Image result for Matthew 7:24-27

Blessings of the Day: Tim brought his Dad her to have Christmas lunch with us. It is 35 minutes each way. He cooked the turkey, peeled and mashed potatoes, made sweet potato souffle, and some veggies while I entertained his Dad.

We had lunch and gave Dad his gifts. He was tired after 4 hours so Tim took him home.
We opened presents when he came back.
What a wonderful time.
We had dessert, and talked and laughed. It was a great, family day.

Thank you Jesus for all you've done for us. Happy Birthday Jesus. 

Blessings,
Bensarmom

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...