Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy Birthday Tim 2020

Happy Birthday to You, my sweet Husband!

Image result for birthday gif
Here is the inspiration for my card for today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS.

   I loved the little snowman and the snowball in the scene. I changed the snowball to a large circle behind the snowman. The snowman was shivering, so I put mugs behind him and a mug in the tree with the birds.
The images were stamped, colored with copic markers, and cut out with dies. The background was stamped with versamark ink then covered with white embossing powder and heat set. I used a sponge to put color onto the background. I wiped the ink off the outline of the mugs. I stamped a heart on each mug.


This is the Valentine Card we will make at my class on Jan. 13th, 14th, and 17th. It's a fun use of paper and a great use of designer series paper on the flap of the envelope.

Here is another card we'll make this month in Class. The stamps are from the set, Heart to Heart. I wanted to use a set that had hearts and flowers but wasn't just a heart set. This set has a variety of flowers in different sizes, sentiments and small hearts. I wanted to show my class that you can use this type of set all year long, not just for Valentine's Day.

This is another card we'll make using Dawn Olchefske's pattern for the grand piano. This is the set Dawn inspired with her million dollars in sales.  She made many different samples for this set. When I saw it in the catalog, I really wasn't interested in it. When I saw the samples, I ordered it immediately. I wanted a set that WASN'T flowers! LOL

Each year in January, my classes make a desk calendar. This calendar is the size of a typical A2 card. It has an accordion fold paper attached to the front and back so it can stand up on a desk. This was an easy one to make.

Verse of the Day: Ephesians 4:29

Here's a beautiful song by Lauren Daigle called, Rescue. Give it a listen. Maybe someone you know needs to listen to this. Maybe you need it.

Blessings of the Day: Tonight we got to celebrate Tim's birthday with the kids coming over for dinner and ice cream.
Tim got things done in the bathroom.
I worked at my SU business and finished designing the cards/projects we will do.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...