Saturday, May 8, 2021

Another Gray Day in Cleveland

 We're having April weather in May. It is cold, gloomy and wet.

I've been out this morning to visit Mom. She was still in her pajamas and eating breakfast when I arrived. I sat and observed her for a few moments. She was meticulous about picking up crumbs and throwing them into an empty cup so her tray would be clean.

It appears that 30 minutes is her limit as far as a visit. I imagine that without visitors allowed for over a year with COVID, having someone there to engage with has to  be tiring.

She seems to have her routine. She gets up, eats breakfast, goes back to bed.

I consider it a good visit, just to see her and get to spend some time with her.

Here is the inspiration for my card. This is another challenge from Splitcoaststampers. Saturday's challenge is called the Inspiration Challenge.

Here is my card.


I colored the back side of the vellum using Copic Markers in blue, green and blue-green. I dry embossed the card base and the vellum. I added the sentiment with dimensionals, then added the vellum to the card base. I added glitter dots to the vellum.

I've been getting my classes ready for this week.




These will be made this week in my 4 classes. I will give the details soon.
Blessings,
Bensarmom


No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...