Wednesday, July 22, 2026

The Challenge is-Something That Walks

 Hey Everybody,

Pam's challenge is to make a card with something that walks. You can find her challenge here.

I stamped this cutie with Memento tuxedo black ink. The name of the stamp is House Mouse-Sunflower Walk.   I colored it with Copic Markers. I used my blending brushes to color the background lightly. I used balmy blue and crumb cake inks.

 I added the image panel to a garden green layer. That layer was added to a crushed curry card base. I stamped the sentiment in garden green. This will go on a dinner tray at a local hospital.

This is a stamp that I won from the House Mouse Challenge I entered a few months ago. I was so excited to choose a couple of stamps, especially this one since I love sunflowers.

Keywords: CAS904
Stamps: House Mouse-Sunflower Walk
Paper: white, garden green, crushed curry
Paper Size: A2
Ink: memento tuxedo black, balmy blue, crumb cake, garden green
Accessories: blending brushes, Copic Markers
Techniques: coloring, color blending
Here are some cards from the gallery for this challenge. What do you think?











What would you use for this challenge? I must admit that when I first read this challenge, I immediately thought of an animal, not a bug or human. I love the different ideas people had for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue



No comments:

The Challenge is-Something That Walks

 Hey Everybody, Pam's challenge is to make a card with something that walks. You can find her challenge here . I stamped this cutie wit...