Saturday, August 1, 2026

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs

 Hey Everybody,

 MariLynn's challenge to us is all about Bugs. You can find her challenge here.

I stamped the ant and colored most of it with Copic Markers. This stamp is a very old High Hopes stamp called, Hopeful Ant. I colored the pot with Derwent and Stampin' Up!-watercolor pencils then went over the pencil with a blender pen.
 I cut the image panel with the deckled rectangles dies. I cut a frame first, using two dies together then added the striped background to mirror the segments on the ant's body. I used an old and retired Stampin' Up designer series paper called, Foil Frenzy. I used an oval punch for the sentiment. Isn't he the cutest little thing?
 This will go on a dinner tray at a local hospital.

Keywords: MIX700
Stamps: High Hopes-Hopeful Ant, SU-Beautiful Moments
Paper: white, SU-Foil Frenzy designer series paper
Paper Size: A2
Ink: memento tuxedo black, terracotta tile
Accessories: SU-Deckled Rectangles, Copic Markers, Derwent Watercolor Pencils
Techniques: coloring, die cutting
How about you, do you have any bug stamps? Check out some of the samples from the gallery.




Well, I hope these give you some good ideas of what you might do for this card challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue









No comments:

Bugs, Bugs, Bugs

 Hey Everybody,  MariLynn's challenge to us is all about Bugs. You can find her challenge here. I stamped the ant and colored most of it...