Sunday, September 6, 2026

A Scalloped Card

 Hey Everybody,

 Nancy's challenge is stamper imcathywithac. You can find her challenge here.  

Here is the inspiration for my card.  
Here's my card.

I loved the look of the dies she used in combination with her flowers.
So, I die cut my white card base with the scalloped circle dies then die cut the designer series paper. I used scraps of crumb cake, daffodil and old olive and die cut flowers and leaves for the front of my card.
 I didn't want to cover too much of this pretty designer paper. I stamped my sentiment in pecan pie and added it under one of the flowers. I added brown dots for the flower centers. The flowers were added with dimensionals.
 The inside has a daffodil delight circle just to add some color to the inside. This will go to a local nursing home for resident use.
Keywords: FS1022
Stamps: Scalloped Blooms
Paper: crumb cake, daffodil delight, Sunflower Fields designer series paper
Ink: pecan pie
Accessories: Scalloped Blooms dies
Techniques: die cutting, stamping
Here is the designer series paper I used.
Here are the dies I used.

67646


I've got other ways to use these scalloped circle dies that I can't wait to show you.
See you again soon.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:

A Scalloped Card

  Hey Everybody,   Nancy's challenge is stamper imcathywithac. You can find her challenge here.    Here is the inspiration for my card....