Friday, September 11, 2026

It's A Fall Challenge

 Hey Everybody,

Nancy's challenge is anything Fall. You can find it here. I went to my file drawer where I keep my seasonal things like Winter, Spring and Fall. In the Fall section I found this die and stencil set along with die cuts, more stencils, designer series paper, stamps and even stamped images from last year.

 As soon as I saw this stencil/die set, I knew it was what I wanted to use for this challenge. I enjoy using a lot of different ink colors to color the different pieces of each stencil. I had some cardstock that had been die cut and inked from last year so I added it to my card then added the brown streaked dots.
I will have to locate my smaller blending brushes so I can more easily color smaller areas.
I placed my white paper into my large stamping platform which has a sticky mat. The sticky mat holds the paper and the stencil firmly so I can easily color each part of each stencil with different brushes.
This will go on a dinner tray at a local hospital.


Keywords: WT1122
Stamps: n/a
Paper: white, SU-All About Autumn dsp
Ink: poppy parade, mossy meadow, pumpkin pie, misty moonlight, peach pie, pecan pie, petunia pop
Accessories: Waffle Flower-Postage Collage Fall Stencil, Postage Collage die, blending brushes, streaked dots, die cut leaves
Techniques: stenciling, die cutting

Here are the products I used to make my card. Waffle Flower has all kinds of stencils and dies with this postage layout.

Postage Collage Die $20

Postage Collage Fall Stencil $24
What would you make for this challenge?
Do you have a collection of items that are Fall related that you can look through to make a card? Where do you store your seasonal items?

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue




CHECK THIS OUT Splitcoaststampers is hosting 41 challenges over 10 days!

Click on the link or the image for more information.

Here's a list of supplies we'll be using so far. Click the link to see an updated list. People are still getting their challenges ready.

I hope you can join us for a few of the challenges October 7-17th.
so far......


🍂 Parchment Paper
🍂 Cling Wrap or Glad Press n' Seal (tried it, works great)
🍂 Salt: Kosher, Course or Table, each works, but all have a different result
🍂 Pretty Napkins
🍂Tissue Paper
🍂Shaving cream/foam
🍂Watercolor Paper
🍂Plastic wrap
🍂Metallic embossing powder _OR_ metallic deco foil  
* Metallic Embossing Powder:  
* Deco Foil: Opal Deco Foil  
🍂 Glossy Cardstock
🍂
🍂


Last edited by vikk

No comments:

It's A Fall Challenge

  Hey Everybody, Nancy's challenge is anything Fall. You can find it here . I went to my file drawer where I keep my seasonal things lik...