Tuesday, September 15, 2026

My Mystery Card

 Hey Everybody,

Today's challenge was to choose a card from a gallery and make it yours.  You can find our challenge here.  Here is the card that was my inspiration. All I saw in her description was that she used the scalloped circles dies.  I had no idea how she made this card.

She used the same designer series paper that I did in my video, however she used blue instead of the berry color.

Here's my first attempt at making her card.  You can see that I tried to cut my scalloped circles into two petals and line them up in a circle.  It was very difficult to do.


This was my second attempt after the suggestion of doing a 9-patch square then cutting the square out with the scalloped circle die.

Keywords: FS1023
Stamps: Thinking of You-Stampin' Up!
Paper: delightful daisy dsp, early espresso, daffodil delight
Ink: early espresso
Accessories: scallop circle dies, Garden epoxy dots, sunflower 3D embossing folder
Techniques: dry embossing, die cutting

Here is the finished card from the video. I had to re-do a couple of things from the video and I really like how this one came out. For this card I used the Floral Spray 3D embossing folder.
Here's the video I did. I hope you give this a try.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:

My Mystery Card

 Hey Everybody, Today's challenge was to choose a card from a gallery and make it yours.  You can find our challenge here.   Here is the...