Friday, October 9, 2026

Challenges Abound at Splitcoaststampers

 Hey Everybody,

I've been making cards in the Falliday Fest Challenges. I'm going to share some with you. 
This is now LIVE with lots of challenges.
Splitcoaststampers is hosting 41 challenges over 10 days!

Click on the link or the image for more information.

Here's a list of supplies we'll be using so far. Click the link to see an updated list. People are still getting their challenges ready.

I hope you can join us for a few of the challenges October 7-17th.
so far......


🍂 Parchment Paper
🍂 Cling Wrap or Glad Press n' Seal (tried it, works great)
🍂 Salt: Kosher, Course or Table, each works, but all have a different result
🍂 Pretty Napkins
🍂Tissue Paper
🍂Shaving cream/foam
🍂Watercolor Paper
🍂Plastic wrap
🍂Metallic embossing powder _OR_ metallic deco foil  
* Metallic Embossing Powder:  
* Deco Foil: Opal Deco Foil  
🍂 Glossy Card stock

The first card is for a challenge where you had to show Fall on the Farm. I used my coffee cup dies with leaves and pumpkins to make a scene. Then I stamped and die cut this cute cow. I wanted the cow to have some pumpkin spice coffee. To make it look more like a farm, I added designer paper behind the image and coffee cup.


Our challenge for this card was, Laundry.  I stamped these little ones and colored them with Copic Markers. I colored the sky with Copic Markers as well then added black behind the image. I added it to a gingham designer paper background.

For this card we needed to show leaves on a faux silk background. I chose to make a baby wipe ink pad then stamp my leaves with it. I cut one leaf out to use in the circles. I dry embossed the leaf and circles.
Here is a video to show you how to do the faux silk technique.

Here's a video to show you how to do the baby wipe technique.

Take a look at the three cards and challenges. What would you use to do these challenges? This was a fun way to stamp today. I didn't have to come up with ideas, I let someone else do that. All I had to do was find a stamp and decide what to do with it.

I'll have more of these tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Sue



No comments:

Challenges Abound at Splitcoaststampers

  Hey Everybody, I've been making cards in the Falliday Fest Challenges. I'm going to share some with you.  CHECK THIS OUT This is n...