Monday, October 5, 2026

Pull Apart Card

Hey Everybody,

Today I have a card that I call, The Pull Apart Card. Take a look at it. I did two versions of the card with subtle changes.

The first card I made I used a rectangle die to cut out the Santa Hat, then I added real red card stock behind the hat.

I used a real red card base then all of the layering was done with blueberry bushel card stock.

The second card I made, which is what is on the video, was made with a blueberry bushel card base and real red layers behind the designer series paper.

I added Santa's hat to a 2 1/2" real red circle with dimensionals.  I added Mini Christmas Buttons to Santa's hat and the inside by the sentiment.  In the white area of Santa's Hat, I used Wink of Stella.

I'm not sure which card I like best. I need to decide so I can cut paper for next week's classes. Which do you like best?

Here is the video. 
I hope you too can make a version of this type of card. Just find designer series paper, cardstock to match and a stamp set you like.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue



No comments:

Pull Apart Card

Hey Everybody, Today I have a card that I call, The Pull Apart Card. Take a look at it. I did two versions of the card with subtle changes. ...