Bless you all.
This is a place where I can share my love of family, stamping and the Lord.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Ladies, This is For US..............Keep Your Lamp Burning
I had to share this movie. It made me cry. It was so wonderful to watch. I love the music too. I played is several times just to listen to the music. I want to thank all the ladies that are a part of my life. You do so much to help me keep oil in my lamp. God plays a big part too, but I want you all to know how much I love each of you and what you add to my life and well being.
Bless you all.
Bless you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenges Abound at Splitcoaststampers
Hey Everybody, I've been making cards in the Falliday Fest Challenges. I'm going to share some with you. CHECK THIS OUT This is n...
-
Click HERE to start at the beginning of the Hop. So glad you could join us for this incredible Blog Hop! My card was made using Sket...
-
Hey Everybody, I'm back with another House Mouse challenge. Check it out here . HMFMC #447 August 18 - August 31 - AG/Keeping Kool Her...
No comments:
Post a Comment