Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dare To Get Dirty Challenges on Splitcoast Stampers Day 1

So for a week, Splitcoast Stampers site is doing a fun bunch of daily challenges for members of their Fan Club. I made the first 5 cards which are posted here. The first card we were to use paint, watercolors something like that.  This is a retired set from SU which I just love.  It reminds me of my twin sister and I growing up where we did so many things together.  I colored them with watercolors then added an embossed frame from another image I worked on, and added it to my card.

For this challenge we were to use Kraft/Crumb Cake cardstock.  I colored this with copic markders, added a frame from another card and embossed both that and the background. Then I added twine.
For this challenge we were to use things from the garden.  Here are my tulips in a bucket which were colored with 3-D lacquer tubes which were colored.  I added rose designer paper and edged both with black paper.  I added embossing to the base and added pink scalloped ribbon from SU. 

For this card you were to make a Holiday Card.  So I colored this doorway with copics and watercolors.  I added glue and dazzling diamonds to the bush and steps.  I put this all on Christmas designer paper which is retired from SU.
This next pictures is for the anything but a card challenge.  I made a matchbox for candy with a scallop circle punched out so you can see the candy.  The only problem is the candy was eaten! So I have to show you this without candy.  MUST GET MORE CANDY!
Thank you too for  visiting.  I'm humbled by all who post comments. You are such an encouragement to me.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...