Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Doing My Duty, MY Duty Is Done

Well today is my first day of jury duty in Parma. I'm thankful that I didn't have to go to downtown Cleveland. This should be an interesting time. I'm supposed to be on jury duty today through Friday. We'll see what happens. I keep seeing these cute images and laugh at them so I share them with you.


Well I'm done with jury duty.  I went this morning and after about an hour, we were told by the judges that all of the cases had been resolved without a trial.  There were no more trials for the rest of the week.  YES!  I was pretty happy.  I didn't want to miss an important meeting tomorrow.  I have so many lesson plans done that it should be easy to come back.  I planned to be out all week, so I had some plans for next week as well.  God is so good!
  In a few weeks I'll be going to the Chonda Pierce and Natalie Grant concert at Grace Church.  Listen to Natalie Grant's song, I am Stronger.

Time to spend time with my family. :)
Blessings,

2 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

So glad that your time for jury duty was cut short. I has jury duty about ten years ago while we were living in Virginia. We convicted a man of killing his brother in a drunken brawl. It was NOT fun, but it was my 'duty.' Thanks for the song. Have a wonderful time at the concert : )

Hope said...

Ick, jury duty!!!! I've gotten "the call" twice and BOTH times I was picked. First one I had to sit through ... it was civil and soooooooo boring. Second time I was an "alternate", but thankfully the case settled before the trial. Oh the joy of it!!! Glad your time was cut short!

Masking and Reverse Masking

Hey Everybody, Jeanne's challenge was to pick a former challenge to do. I chose Mix 702 Beach Vibes. You can find Jeanne's challenge...