Monday, February 17, 2014

Went From This......To This

Today in Cleveland it's 21 degrees with lots of snow on the ground.
 Today in Austin it's 72 degrees with a high of 75 degrees.  We also have SUN!  You remember what that is don't you?  It's that yellow orb in the sky that brings warmth and happiness.
You know how some people had their little elf do silly things at Christmas?  Well, we have a "Mom" bear that I got for Mother's Day that keeps getting hidden around the house by Tim.  Sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's over a week before I find her.
Blender
 Toaster
 Coffee Pot
 Foreman Drip Pan
 Freezer-Didn't find her until Sarah told me she was there.
 Fridge....same as freezer, she was here for a while.
Tim informed me she is hidden again and I didn't notice so I'll have to start looking when I get home. :)  Silly but fun to see where she will turn up next.

This tickled my funny  bone so I have it here and as my photo for Facebook. :)  Love teasing my kids with things like this.
 Here's the beautiful card I got from Anne Ryan.  Thanks Anne!  Your work always inspires me.
 Here's Phoebe playing with her cat clawing toy.  She's grown so much since we've seen her.
 Phoebe got a collar with a bell so we all know where she is.  Just like a kid, when it's quiet you wonder what she's gotten into.  She's great at shredding toilet paper.  She loves playing but still doesn't like Sarah.  She growls and hisses at her.  Sarah seems to get some pleasure out of this.................

We're going to the Austin Zoo today.  Can't wait to see what they have at their zoo.  The kids haven't been here and have wanted to go, so having us here is a great excuse.

Yesterday we celebrated Ben's birthday.  He's 19 and I can't believe it.  Bittersweet times ya know?  We celebrated Rachel's birthday too.  Her birthday is in March and we won't be here, so we celebrated today too.  I'll have pics. tomorrow.

Here's a song called Crave, by King and Country.  Take a listen and see what you think.


Blessing of the Day: Spending time with Ben and Rachel.  Love this and will hate to go home.
Thanks for stopping  by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...