Friday, February 28, 2014

We're All Pursued by God-He Loves Us So Much

Here's Vicki's card.  She's been given the honor of being chosen as this week's Queen For The Day.  Here is the card of hers that inspired me to make mine.
Here's my card made with Decorate a Daisy from Stampin' Up.  I love the Watercolor Wonder designer paper. 
 I came across this picture of a sunrise which I thought was beautiful.  I know how much I benefited from the sunshine in Texas.  I may just have to make that at least my winter home, LOL.  I came home with so much energy and happiness.  The sun really does do something to our emotional wellness.  I have to go back to using my happy light, but I much prefer the natural rays of the sun.  My future is in God's hands, we'll see where he wants me to be.
 One of the days in Austin, we went to Cypress Park.  This park was pretty but nothing compared to our Metro Parks in Ohio.  What I loved most was that there was a gentle breeze, sunshine, 70's and family.  Couldn't have a better combination could you?  There was a little creek with a few small waterfalls.  There was also an amazing tree that just had to be photographed.  I'm sure thousands of people have photographed this tree.
Sarah and Rachel are such good friends.  They were good friends before Rachel married Ben.  It's so cool that their bond will continue to become closer as life goes on.  Rachel is part of the family so they will be life-long friends and sisters.

 This is my sweetie.  He too loves this kind of weather.  In a heartbeat he'd move here if he had a job.  We'll see what God wants him to do.  He will be working about 5 more years before he retires.  I wonder where God will take us.


 Here's my sweet Sarah Annie.  She had fun taking pictures and being silly in pictures.  I love getting candid pictures when I can.  You know kids, they like to ham it up for the camera and it's hard to get nice pictures of them.  I love this one of my Sar-sar.

I miss my sweet Sarah Annie, she's still in Austin soaking up the sun.  She will be home a week from tomorrow.
 See what I mean about taking pictures?  They see a camera and they begin the shenanigans.  Sometimes it really is funny what they do.  Sometimes I just want to get a current picture of them.  It's a mom thing, I know, so I just go with it most of the time.
 Rachel's not shy in front of the camera either!  Love that she feels so comfortable to do this.  Probably because Sarah took this picture!  Anyway, I love these types of pictures to see the silly side of Rachel.  She's a beautiful and fun addition to the family.  She's so good for Ben and Sarah.


What a way to begin my day.....give this a listen.  I don't know which is better, the words or video.
I saw this on Facebook and just loved the words to the song and relating it to my heavenly Father.  Check out the cuteness and love factor between the dad and son.  Compare that to your relationship with God.  Are you there like this kid in the video, right where you want to be with God?

I'm not, so I need to make some changes so I can be closer to Him.  He's NOT the one moving away, I am.  Please pray that I go in the right direction.  I want this kind of relationship with my heavenly Father, don't you?


Well, it's time to get to sleep.  I'm trying to get into a regular routine and get enough sleep.
Blessing of the Day: Panera for dinner with Tim.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,



No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...