Wednesday, February 26, 2014

15 Degrees and Snowing UGH!

This Winter video shows how I feel about winter right now!
This helped me deal with something this morning.  Knowing I'm not alone is the best feeling ever!

Photo: "Is it ever hard for you to believe that God is with you, even though you can’t see Him? 

Recently I was dealing with several difficult circumstances in my life, and not very successfully. I’d let a challenging situation rob my joy and weigh my heart down with a heavy burden. Plus I felt all alone.

One morning I was sitting outside writing in my journal, and trying to process with God all that was bothering me. All of the sudden the wind started blowing - really hard! And, it helped me sense God’s presence. It was like He was reminding me that like the wind, I can’t see him, but He is with me.

Maybe you’re going through a hard time and feeling all alone. Remember, even though you can’t see God, He promises He is there for you and He will never leave you!” Renee Swope
When I looked out my window and saw snow and 15 degrees, THIS helped me feel better.  Better times are coming.
This is my favorite couple, Ben and Rachel.
 
 Saw this and thought I'd start to check off items on it. Corny maybe, but it just might be what I need~
 Val came over to stamp Monday night and brought this paper for me.  I'd been dying to use the Perfect Blend stamp set, so I made a few cards using SU washi tape.  This card was for the Clean and Simple challenge. You had to use colored paper as your base and no neutrals.
I saw a similar card on Pinterest  that I used for inspiration.
Here's my take on this card.
 This card was made for today's sketch challenge.
 This card was made for Monday's Technique Lovers Challenge.  It is called Serendipity Squares.  Check it out here.

Blessing of the Day: Got my quiet time in and made a To Do list so I will get some things done and have stamping time too.
Thank You for dropping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...