Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lots of Happy

This is one of my favorite worship songs, Shout To The Lord by Darlene  Zschech. I keep it posted on my Blog home page so I can listen to it any time I want.  This morning was one of those mornings.  You know how you are when no one is home, you sing like no one's watching!  This morning I praised God by singing this song and loved every minute of it.  I pray God did too.  Take a listen and see what this song does for you.



We heard this song in Texas while eating yogurt.  Both Sarah and Rachel began to sing to it.  I like the song, especially in the Despicable Me 2 movie.  So I posted it here today because this is a great song to sing and dance to, like no one's watching! LOL


Someone posted these on Facebook today.  These three statues were part of my childhood.  They were placed in front of The May Company, outside when it was first built.  These things were great to climb on, except in mid-day when they'd been in the sun for hours.  They were so hot you could get burned!  I don't know why someone chose a walrus and two seals, but that's what was there.  These were moved around at  Parmatown and now are inside the mall in a glass case that shows history and what the Stores in Parma will transition to.





I love when we get close enough to see flowers poking through the snow.  Can't wait for Spring to arrive, especially since being in Texas.
 This made me laugh out loud because while in Austin, we gave Ben and Rachel pottery mugs which were wrapped in large bubble wrap.  Both Sarah and Rachel started to pop the bubble wrap.  Then they put it on the floor to step on.  Then they left it for Phoebe the kitten and she started playing with it.
 This is the card I made for today's Featured Stamper.  I heat embossed the flowers then added water soluble ink behind the flowers.  I used watercolor paper for this.
Blessing of the Day: Time with Tim-making dinner together.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...