Sunday, March 15, 2020

For Today, Sunday, March 15, 2020


For Today, Sunday, March 15, 2020
It all began here.


Looking out my window, it is dark, cold with a clear sky. I can see lots of stars and lots of constellations.
Image result for stars

I am thinking, I'm glad God has given me a peace about this new virus going around. 
I am thankful that Tim and I are being smart and only going out if we have to.
Image result for grocery store
One of my favorite things is spending time with my foster granddaughter. I watched her this week while Ben went to some meetings. We spent time outside with chalk, jump ropes, a kick ball, and of course bubbles.
  When she comes here she asks several things: Grandma, Can we make cards? Can we make muffins? Can we take a walk?  Can we read a book?
I love making memories with her. Soon she will return to her family home. I'm sure going to miss her!

I am creating lots of cards that look like quilting.

I am wearing PJ's.  Today was that kind of day.  
Image result for pink i love coffee pajamas

I am reading, Blue Ridge Sunrise, by Denise Hunter. I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot more reading done while being at home more.

I am praying that Tim and I stay healthy.
Image result for healthy gif

I am learning that staying at home is difficult when someone else tells us to do it. If I decided I didn't want to go anywhere, it would be okay. When you are told to stay home, it makes it harder to do. Why is that?  It pushes buttons in us?


In my kitchen we made a recipe that Ben fed us a few weeks ago when we visited. It was a rice, bean, sausage mix. There were other things too which made it yummy. 
Image result for beans rice and sausage

In the school room I continue to learn about the Coronavirus. Here in Ohio schools are closed for three weeks. So far 26 confirmed cases in Ohio.
 Image result for coronavirus in ohio update

In my garden tulips, hyacinths and poppies are green and growing!






A moment from my day-Here is the inspiration for my card.

I kept the designer series paper and the basic colors. I changed the oval to rectangles for the sentiment, I used squares of different colors instead of all dsp. I added dry embossing then added gold pearls instead of sequins. I stamped my sentiment with Minc ink, then ran it through my laminator with gold reactive foil so it would match my ribbon.


Verse of the Day:
Image result for Romans 15:13
This is a beautiful song by Lauren Daigle. Give it a listen. I pray it calms the storm you might have inside of you.


Blessing of the Day:
Today was a chill out day since yesterday was so busy. Tomorrow church is cancelled, so we will watch Alistair Begg's sermon online

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...