Wednesday, July 22, 2026

House Mouse Challenge-Friends

 Hey Everybody,

It's time again for another House Mouse Challenge. The challenge is, anything goes-Friends.

You can find the challenge here.

For my card I stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink on white cardstock. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to highlight the light on the berries. The ribbon is a goldish color which was made with a Zig ochre marker.

I added an old olive layer behind the image panel. Behind that is a soft gold layer then a poppy parade card base.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Blessings,

Sue

4 comments:

April Williams said...

Nothing like a friend helping to decorate the tree! Beautifully colored. Thanks so much for sharing at HMFMC .XX

Bunny said...

Christmas in July. My favorite. I love this card. I've never even seen this image before. My favorite card to make is a Christmas card. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Cari S. said...

Lovely Christmas card! Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

Pam MacKay said...

Love this fun little scene and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC!

Beach Memory

 Hey Everybody, Today's challenge is given to us by Linda. You can find the challenge here .  Today we visit Keri's gallery which c...