Tuesday, August 11, 2026

8 Square Card

 Hey Everybody,

Today I have a video for a card that is similar to yesterdays' card, but different.

Take a look.

Here are the details about the card.


In this video I'll show you how to make an 8 square card using designer series paper scraps and an embossing folder.

Stamp Set-Thinking of You (available in the Sept.-Dec 2026 catalog.)

Ink-Berry Burst

Paper-Berry Burst card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

2 pieces of white cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"  1 will be for inside  and 1 is for the front  and will be embossed.

Berry Burst- 2 3/4" x 4 1/2"

Mossy Meadow 3" x 4 3/4"

Moonlit Flora designer series paper 1/2" x 5 1/4"

4 designer paper 1" squares in one pattern

4 designer paper 1" square in another pattern

5/16" x 3 3/4" white for sentiment

Accessories:

Mossy Meadow gingham ribbon-(available Sept.-Dec. 2026 catalog)

Word Window punch-retired

Fern & Flora 3D embossing folder

glue dot

dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you give this card a try.

Blessings,

Sue

No comments:

8 Square Card

 Hey Everybody, Today I have a video for a card that is similar to yesterdays' card, but different. Take a look. Here are the details ab...