Sunday, August 16, 2026

Glowing Featured Stamper

 Hey Everybody,

Today's card is for the Featured Stamper challenge. Our featured stamper is Tisa. You can find Julie's challenge here.

Here is the card from Tisa's gallery that was my inspiration.

Here's my card: This designer series paper has a sheen on it and is a bit heavier than most designer series paper. It is one-sided.

I kept a horizontal card but used 4 strips of designer paper instead of three. The designer series paper I used is called Glow of Harvest. It is the Product of the Month for Stampin' Up!
When you purchase $75 you can purchase the product of the month for $5.00.
 I centered my design instead of off to the left. I stamped on designer paper and centered my sentiment on the card.  The punch is called Sign Design and is retired.
The stamp set I used is a new one coming out in the Sept.-Dec. catalog called, Thinking of You. I can't post a link until the catalog goes live in September.
 I dry embossed the designer series layer as well as the card base. The retired SU embossing folder I used is Damask Designs.  Then I added the streaked dots. They are retired as well, but wanted to use them up. This will go on a dinner tray at a local hospital.

Keywords: FS1019
Stamps: Thinking of You-Stampin' Up!
Paper: Stampin' Up!-Glow of Harvest designer series paper, cajun craze, early espresso
Paper Size: A2
Ink: early espresso
Accessories: SU-Sign design punch, SU-Damask Designs embossing folder, SU- Streaked Dots
Techniques: dry embossing, paper strips

Here is the Designer series paper.
168598

GLOW OF HARVEST 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

$5.00

The Glow of Harvest 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper is the exclusive Product of the Month for August 2026! Only available until stocks run out—don’t wait to get yours!

DETAILS
- August 2026 Product of the Month
- 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 single-sided designs
- 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Acid and lignin free (this product is photo-safe)
- Includes shimmer
- Colors: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Golden Glow, Pecan Pie

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
- Can be used for card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts!
- Features exclusive designs by in-house Stampin’ Up! artists.
- Complements other Stampin’ Up! products and colors.

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
- Is a new exclusive product released each month!
- Can be unlocked for just $5 with orders over $75 (after discounts and rewards).
- Is only available while supplies last—they can sell out quickly!
- Is limited to one per customer (including language versions).

Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed the card today and the designer series paper as well. I thought it was very pretty when I saw it. As a demonstrator, I purchase cardstock and basic supplies so to spend $75 is easy to do. Then to only have to spend $5.00 more for this beautiful paper was quite a bargain. It will come in handy for the cards I make for the several Card Ministries I donate cards to.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:

Glowing Featured Stamper

  Hey Everybody, Today's card is for the Featured Stamper challenge. Our featured stamper is Tisa. You can find Julie's challenge h...