Thursday, August 6, 2026

How to Make a Wiper Card

 Hey Everybody,

Lisa's challenge today is to make a wiper card. You can find her challenge here.

Here are the supplies you need for this card.

Scor-Pal™, or other scoring tool
Two 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" pieces of cardstock, for your card base
One 1 1/2" x 3" piece of cardstock, for your "wiper"
Scor-Tape™ or other strong adhesive
Ruler and Pencil
Stamps, Unity's Quote Bundle Pack and Ending & Beginnings used here
Ink
Embellishments and additional cardstock to decorate the card

I followed the directions to make the card in the tutorial found in this video.

Here's my card.

I followed this video to make the quilt star.

Once the quilt was made I ran it through the Stone and Vine 3D embossing folder as well as my 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock. On the quilt I displayed the embossed side. On the background I displayed the debossed side.

I decorated the side panels with Cute as a Bug designer paper and blackberry bliss cardstock. I used a 1 1 4/" circle punch for the bubble blowing butterfly. I'm not sure what I will do with this so I haven't added a sentiment to it yet.

Here is what the Stone and Vine 3D embossing folder looks like. It is on the last chance list for $9.

 166990

STONE & VINE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER $9.00 $10.00

Here is the Cute as a Bug designer series paper. It is on sale through the end of August.
166994

CUTE AS A BUG 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER  $10.63 $12.50


I hope you give this card a try. I had fun making it.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue




No comments:

How to Make a Wiper Card

 Hey Everybody, Lisa's challenge today is to make a wiper card. You can find her challenge here . Here are the supplies you need for thi...