Hey Everybody,
Today I have a quilt card that was fairly easy to make. This is called a Pie Star Quilt. This card is for two challenges today on Splitcoaststampers. The first challenge is the color challenge. The second challenge is called the Teapot Challenge.
The Teapot Challenge is one where we make a card and send it to someone who is in need of cheering up. This week we are sending cards to a woman who used to work for Hallmark and is having heart surgery.
Here are the colors for the challenge: Petunia Pop, Summer Splash and Berry Burst.
Dessert for the challenge is to use ribbon.
My card uses designer series paper from a retired paper called, Unbounded Beauty. On my card, where it appears blue, is actually the summer splash, a greenish color like you see above.
I saw it on Julie Heitz's YouTube the other day. Take a look.
I added a berry burst ribbon in the center and my sentiment.
Here's another card I made using the new designer series paper called, Sunflower Fields. It is in the Sept. to Dec. 2026 catalog which can be ordered from Sept. 1st. I think I will make another one with this paper and not put the four corners in. That way it will look like a sunflower. Maybe I'll put those pieces inside the card.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue


No comments:
Post a Comment