Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Quilt Video

 Hey Everybody,

I have a new video to show you a quick and easy way to make a Pie Star Quilt. I showed you the card I made following Julie's video a few days ago. 

Here is the card.

Here is my video. In the video I used Perennial Lavender, a retired Stampin' Up! designer series paper. I also noticed that I put one of the last pieces on incorrectly. OOOPS! 

This is the quilt square I made in the video.
This is the paper I sorted my 4 designer series papers on.

This is the 4" x 4" piece of cardstock that I scored at 1" vertically and horizontally. I recommend using a scoring tool or blade to do this so you don't have to go back and erase on your project.

There you have it. I hope you give this a try. I used a 2" circle punch for my circles, but you could also use a circle die.
I hope you  give this a try.
Blessings,
Sue






No comments:

Quilt Video

 Hey Everybody, I have a new video to show you a quick and easy way to make a Pie Star Quilt. I showed you the card I made following Julie...