Hey Everybody,
Today's challenge is a sketch challenge. You can check it out here.
Here is my card.
I turned the sketch. I stamped my little mouse, die cut it with the deckled circles die and colored it with Copic Markers. The stamp is a House Mouse stamp called Fall Float. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set called Amber Autumn.
I stamped the sentiment in poppy parade and added it to the card with dimensionals. This will go on a dinner tray at a local hospital.
Because this card used two different papers that were cut diagonally, I put the other two pieces together to make another card. I used the leaves and acorn stamp from the Amber Autumn set. I knew if I didn't do that, I'd have scraps I had to store and I didn't want to do that.
| Keywords: SC1133 |
| Stamps: House Mouse- Fall Float, Amber Autumn |
| Paper: white, autumn toile dsp |
| Ink: memento tuxedo black, poppy parade |
| Accessories: Copic Markers, deckled circle dies, dimensionals |
| Techniques: die cutting, coloring |
Here is what the stamp set, Amber Autumn looks like.
This was an easy sketch to use. I knew I wanted to make a fall card, so I chose retired fall paper to use it up. Then I chose something that was in my fall stamps that was approximately the same size circle. I really enjoy using House Mouse stamps and know that they will bring a smile to someone at the hospital even if it's delivered with a dinner tray! LOL
This is a great way to use designer series paper. I'm going to have to remember this sketch. For this sketch I could have used a different shape and not a circle. That's the beauty of these things. You can change things as long as you keep the general sketch.
Well, thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment