Thursday, October 8, 2026

Double-Flap Gatefold Card

 Hey Everybody,

Today I have another card with a video.  It is a card I made using the Painted Pumpkins masks or stencils. 

Take a look at the card.

This is a gate-fold card with two flaps. So I called it a double-flap gatefold card.



Supplies:
Stamps: Painted Pumpkins
Ink: Golden Glow
Crisp Cantaloupe
Pumpkin Pie
Peaceful PIne
Paper: card base crisp cantaloupe 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score at 2 1/8" at each end
white 2 pieces 4" x 5 1/4"
Luxe Foliage designer series paper 4" x 5 1/4", 3/4" x 4" inside
white for image 3 1/4" x 3 1/2"
peaceful pine 3 1/2" x 3 3/4"
white 3/4" x 3 1/2" sentiment
peaceful pine 1" x 3 3/4"
Attach 4" x 5 1/4" designer paper to white 4" x 5 1/4" paper then cut it at 3 3/4" from the bottom.
Accessories:
Painted Pumpkin Masks or Stencils
Blending brushes
orange dots
Softly woven 3D embossing folder


168431

PAINTED PUMPKINS PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET (ENGLISH)

$25.00



168438

PAINTED PUMPKINS DECORATIVE MASKS

$15.00
                          

168466

SOFTLY WOVEN 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER

$12.00

LUXE FOLIAGE 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

$5.00 with a $75 purchase


This is now LIVE with lots of challenges.
Splitcoaststampers is hosting 41 challenges over 10 days!

Click on the link or the image for more information.

Here's a list of supplies we'll be using so far. Click the link to see an updated list. People are still getting their challenges ready.

I hope you can join us for a few of the challenges October 7-17th.
so far......


πŸ‚ Parchment Paper
πŸ‚ Cling Wrap or Glad Press n' Seal (tried it, works great)
πŸ‚ Salt: Kosher, Course or Table, each works, but all have a different result
πŸ‚ Pretty Napkins
πŸ‚Tissue Paper
πŸ‚Shaving cream/foam
πŸ‚Watercolor Paper
πŸ‚Plastic wrap
πŸ‚Metallic embossing powder _OR_ metallic deco foil  
* Metallic Embossing Powder:  
* Deco Foil: Opal Deco Foil  
πŸ‚ Glossy Card stock

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:

Challenges Abound at Splitcoaststampers

  Hey Everybody, I've been making cards in the Falliday Fest Challenges. I'm going to share some with you.  CHECK THIS OUT This is n...