Saturday, April 28, 2007

Oval Shapes Folded

I just got my oval punches from Stampin' Up the other day. I wanted to make a flower with it and wanted some dimension to it. I folded them in half and got a neat affect. I trimmed some of them for pointed leaves. I like this too. I used the crimper to make a stem for the flower. Although there is no stamping on this I like it. Sunflowers are my favorite flower next to carnations and roses. It's been raining here in Ohio lately so I needed some sunshine in my day. Thank you Lord for blessing my day with your presence.

1 comment:

Linda Anderson said...

Sue, this is super cute!!! Great idea with the fold!

Beach Memory

 Hey Everybody, Today's challenge is given to us by Linda. You can find the challenge here .  Today we visit Keri's gallery which c...