Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sketch Challenge from Beate at SCS


This is for Beate's sketch challenge on SCS. I love the combination of lilac and amethyst for the flowers. I think it give such a rich color paired with artichoke and celery. I used cheesecloth and french script for bg on the eggplant cs. I also like the paired sentiment, Just for you my friend. Thanks to the ladies who come up with the challenges on SCS, we all can become better stampers!
I have heard that my friend who has cancer is to the point where she's not eating. She is undergoing a treatment to enable the pain to lessen so she can take a trip to Paris with her daughter. Kind of like her own Make A Wish. Please pray for her and her family that they can be near God and feel his peace during this difficult time.
Three weeks until school starts for my kids. I have 4 weeks until I start. I usually don't say the "S" word until August! LOL Now we start to look at what we really want to do during these last few weeks of freedom!

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

Beautiful card. I will lift your friend and her family up in prayer. That is such a terrible thing to deal with. Only God's peace and His grace can help during those times.

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...