Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Challenges


Well here we have one of the challenges from SCS Wednesday's challenge. You were supposed to use white and one other color to make your card. So this was perfect for my new Thomas Kinkade stamp. I measured one inch both vertically and horizontally to make the tiled look behind the cottage. I like how easily this went together. I am a huge Thomas Kinkade fan so when I saw these I knew I had to have at least one to play with. Now that I see what I can do with them, I'll probably be ordering more! When I saw them my first thought was I'd have to color each one with colors which would take so much time. However, these look great like this too. Whatcha think?

3 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Stunning card, that's what I think :o)

Sharon in NE said...

I love the background too. It looks like it must be the flowers growing in the garden by the house.

Anne said...

Beautiful card my friend! Did you happen to mention how you achieved your floral background?! I've been wanting the Kinkade Fisherman and Church stamps over at Cornish Heritage! TFS!

Hugs,
Anne :)

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...