Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SCS Celebrates 3 Years



I had some fun today making 3 of the 4 challenges for the SCS celebration of the Fan Club Gallery turning 3. The first challenge was to make a pet card. The middle card challenge was to follow the sketch. The last card you had to use lots of brads. I dipped the brads in dazzling diamonds after I dunked them in crystal effects. The middle and last cards used pieces that were made doing the technique of the week called emerging color. This was a fun technique.
Sarah's team lost their softball game tonight. Sarah did very well pitching, however the coach didn't put her in until the 3rd inning after his daughter had them behind 11-4. It's sad when a coach doesn't coach but favors his daughter over others on the team. We're glad baseball and softball are over for the summer. We now have 3 weeks before school begins to enjoy our evenings as a family.

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

Such nice cards but my favorite is the last one. The brads look great! And I just LOVE the grace stamp. I am SO thankful for Grace. ;)

Enjoy your family time!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...