Friday, October 5, 2007

We Did it AGAIN!!

Well the Cleveland Indians beat the Yankees again 2-1! I can't believe it. I have such a stress headache! So does my husband! LOL
I am busy making some gifts for a wonderful friend. She will be celebrating her birthday two days before the 2nd anniversary of her sister's death. I'm praying that she won't always have a sadness from this even on her birthday each year. She's been a close friend for 20 years, and I want her to know just how special she really is. I just love this designer paper called Secret Garden from SU. I love how these items came out using this pretty paper. I just pray that she likes the gifts and she won't feel too lonely this year. Blessings and Hugs until next time.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

Sue, I love what you did with the scallop punch!!

Sharon in NE said...

Wow! These are so great. I love the paper and how you decorated the items!

Anonymous said...

All I can think of is WOW. Beautiful!

Elaine said...

What a great idea with the scallop punch!

Using Hydrangea Hue, Barely Blush and Crisp Cantaloupe

  Hey Everybody, Mary's challenge was to use the new colors hydrangea hue, barely blush and crisp cantaloupe with dessert being designer...