Hey Everybody,
Mary's challenge was to use the new colors hydrangea hue, barely blush and crisp cantaloupe with dessert being designer series paper. You can find her challenge here.
I got as close to the colors as I could since I don't have the blends. I stamped in Memento tuxedo black ink then colored with Copic Markers. The stamp I used is from Unity Stamps called, Where Butterflies Wait. I stamped my sentiment in versafine black ink then added rhinestones. This will go on a dinner tray at a local hospital.
I used Stampin' Up! Delicate Dreams designer series paper.
This is a gorgeous pack of paper.
| Keywords: CC1110 |
| Stamps: Unity Stamps-Where Butterflies Wait |
| Paper: white, black, hydrangea hue, Stampin' Up!-Delicate Dreams designer series paper |
| Paper Size: A2 |
| Ink: memento tuxedo black, Versafine black |
| Accessories: Copic Markers, rhinestones |
| Techniques: coloring |
I asked AI what the closest copic colors to the colors for today and it gave me suggestions. Sometimes it's way off-LOL.
Here's the answer I got when I asked AI what Copic markers matched these Stampin' Up colors.
The closest Copic marker matches for these Stampin' Up! colors map to specific families based on their unique hues: (periwinkle blue-purple) aligns with light blue-violet Copic tones, (very pale soft pink) matches delicate light pinks, and (soft pastel coral-peach) corresponds to pale yellowish-pink/coral markers.
Hydrangea Hue
Copic Marker Recommendations
Barely Blush
Crisp Cantaloupe
- orR11(Soft pastel pink-peach)YR000
- or (Light pale cantaloupe orange)YR12
Here's a sample of some of the colors I had in Copic Markers that were suggested. Then I used the color of ink to see which matched better. I didn't have Barely Blush ink to compare the two suggested colors to. I tried Blushing Bride but it's not even close.

So, here's another tool for your card making tool box. Using AI is quick and easy. It's not always right, but that's another story. LOL
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment