Hey Everybody,
Jeanne's challenge is to make a sky. You can find her challenge here.
I stamped the gnome then made a mask and covered him while I used blending brushes and stencils and cardstock to make the sky, water and sand. I added clear wink of stella to the sand to make it sparkle. The birds were made with my stencil, a blending brush and night of navy ink. The clouds were made with my stencil and a cloud shape piece of cardstock. I tore cardstock and used it with boho blue to make the water. I added pool party to the water as well. The beach was made with a bit of brown then so saffron added with blending brushes. I used the Judith dots stamp to make the grains of sand on the beach.
The Gnome was colored with Copic Markers.
| Keywords: MIX704 |
| Stamps: Unity Stamps-Beach Happy Gnome, Judith-Dots |
| Paper: white, night of navy |
| Paper Size: A2 |
| Ink: memento tuxedo black, night of navy, boho blue, pool party, so saffron, versafine black |
| Accessories: Unity Stamps-Drift on Wings stencil, clear wink of stella, Copic Markers, blending brushes, mask for gnome, torn cardstock for water and sand, cloud cut out |
| Techniques: color blending, coloring, stenciling, masking |
What would you use for this challenge which shows the sky? I couldn't think of any place better than the beach. The beach has some of the best sky's. Maybe that's because we take time to look at it there. LOL
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment