Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Favorite Verse

Ya know sometimes an SCS challenge is a good reminder for me of WHO is in charge of my life. The challenge was to print your words instead of stamp them. I started to play with the scrolls and flowers from Friendship Blooms and saw that if I put two scrolls together they formed a heart. So I played with my stamp-a-ma-jig and came up with this image. By seeing all the hearts, it made me think of my favorite verse:

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and He will make your path straight.

Anyway, here's what I came up with for Friday's challenge. I've gotten to do a little stamping today between big projects the kids have due Monday. Each is taking their turn asking for help in some area. However, I like the fact that my kids work on things a little bit at a time, so there isn't a ton of work to do the night before, KWIM?




Tomorrow Sarah wants to get her hair layered so we'll see what we can do after church. I'm not sure what she wants and I pray that the beautician will know what she's talking about. This has been a relaxing day compared to last Saturday. I thank the Lord for so many things each day, how about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, that's really cool how you made the hearts!!! : )
I love your favorite verse! We really do need to trust in the Lord with all our heart!!!

Sharon in NE said...

I like how you made those hearts too! Hope Sarah's hair turns out just how she wants it!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...