This is a place where I can share my love of family, stamping and the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Something Old is New
Hey Everybody, Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers. So this stamp set has stayed in my collection even though it retired years ago. M...
-
Click HERE to start at the beginning of the Hop. So glad you could join us for this incredible Blog Hop! My card was made using Sket...
-
Hey Everybody, I'm back with another House Mouse challenge. Check it out here . HMFMC #447 August 18 - August 31 - AG/Keeping Kool Her...
3 comments:
Ben: What a great job you did. Nice work.
Sue: I've now seen you in "teacher mode"!!! The two of you were wonderful!!!
Excellent!!!! You two did a great job, easy to follow and what a pretty result. Looking forward to more of these. Diane/Lost in the 60's
Your video was awesome! Sue I heard your voice for the first time. Ben is so smart to be able to make the video with you. You are both naturals at this.
Post a Comment