Thursday, April 16, 2009

Grandma's Birthday Cards

Well here are the cards the kids made for their Grandma's birthday. I suggested making a couple of sets of One Sheet Wonders then punching out greetings and verses for inside the cards. We mounted these on dimensionals and put them in labeled bags so when Grandma needs a card, she can go to the bag she needs and take out a greeting and verse and attach them to a card of her choice. We even included a page of dimensionals in case she needed more.
I think the kids did a GREAT job on this.


Here is a close up of the bags labeled with the verses and tags. We used the designer paper called Delicate Dots for these cards instead of stamping.

I am nearing the end of my Spring Break. I must say it's been wonderful to rest, read and relax. Sure there was running around a few days, but most of it was stamping, visiting with family, friends etc. I know when I go back to work I have about 6 weeks left until summer break. Wahoo, that will be great!
Speaking of Wahoo, did you see our Cleveland Indians beat the New York Yankees in their brand new stadium today by a score of 10-2! I didn't see Grady Sizemore's grand slam, but hope to see the game replayed later tonight.
Thanks for stopping by to catch up on what's going on in our lives.
Tomorrow we're visiting grandma for lunch. DS has to interview Grandma and Grandpa about their life during WWII and how it affected them. Should be some interesting conversation around the lunch table huh? Can't wait!
Hugs,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...