Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lilac buds, Cats-N-Kid-In Things, Flower Cards

Today we had wonderfully warm weather and I finally got a picture of my lilacs. They have leaves and some blossoms growing. It's finally Spring here when the lilacs grow and my other plants too.

Here is my white bleeding heart which was purchased new last year. I should have a pink heart too, but still no sign of it yet.

Check out this one, soon it will have loads of orange flowers all over it.

So one day this week I went to look for my DD and finally found her in the closet snuggly warm with a blanket, a cat and a good book. I guess she just needed to be alone!

Here's our hairless tailed wonder, Sam. He had several inches of his tail removed. In order to do that the whole tail was shaved. He loves to curl up in anything to sleep. This is my suitcase getting packed to go to Card Ministry.

This is Sam in a box in Sarah's room. He fits in here but looks like he hangs out a bit. He's a funny but sweet and loveable cat.

This is a card I did using my white embossing powder. I stamped the flowers in white craft ink then added white embossing powder. Then I sprayed water on the flowers and added a drop of color from pink and celery reinkers around the flowers and stems. Next I heated the water so it would dry. Next I took a marker and colored the stems and flowers so the color would show. I used the eyelet border punch for the pink and white edges.
Bella Rose is one of my favorite papers.

Bella Rose paper used with the scallop oval sizzix die. Kind words was stamped and touched up with pretty in pink ink and a dauber. The flower was made with pretty in pink paper punched out with the scallop circle punch, spritzed with water and crumpled then folded into 8ths and attached to a 1" circle of paper.

Thanks for checking us out today. I actually got to do a few things for myself today like my hair and nails! It's not very often at all that I can do my nails.
Take care and thanks for stopping in. May God continue to hold you close.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....